- Create, manage, circulate, and cake aware your Profile among all SKP Community through SKPFamily.com across the globe
- Connect and interact with all SKP Community across the globe
- Add your Partner Preferences the kind of person you are looking for
- Search, View and shortlist Profiles of your likings without restrictions
- Express Interest in other Members and respond to Members who Express Interest in you
- See Members who viewed your Profile, Members who Expressed Interest in you and Members who match your Partner Preferences
- Get reliable references of preferred partners and get your profile referred by others.
- Login to your SKPFamily.com user account
- Click on My Profile
- Click on Update Profile in the page to update relevant information and submit
- o Search allows you to search for Profiles as per basic criteria like age, height, marital status, location, education, profession, etc.
- o Special Cases option also available for you to search some special cases like Physically / Mentally disabled and challenged Members, Divorcee Members, etc.
- o Additionally, you can also use Profile ID search to locate particular Members on SKPFamily.com.
SKPFamily.com accepts all leading credit cards. You can use your credit card to make a payment of SKPFamily Development Fund online.
You can pay us via the net banking service of leading Indian banks.
The proposed member of SKPFamily.com may prefer to remit the SKPFamily Development Fund by a routine bank transaction through deposing the cash / check / draft through the Online Bank Challan into the SKPFamily Bank Account across India & Globe.
Pay cash / cheque at any SKPFamily Helpline Centre identified as SKPFamily.com Collection Centres and activate your order instantly. To locate your nearest centre in India, click here SKPFamily Centres
Depending on your convenience you can choose any one of the above payment options while registering as a member of SKPFamily.com.
- • Our Customer Relations team ensures that every profile kept at SKPFamily.com is screened for irrelevant and/or inappropriate content.
- • Remember that you are in control of your online experience at all times. You can remain completely anonymous until YOU choose not to.
- • Create and use a separate email account to communicate with SKPFamily.com Members initially. Trust your inner-sense and start by sharing only your email address and communicating solely via email first.
- • Look for odd or unusual and abnormal behaviour of any Members interacting with you very initially. Grave & Wise People will respect your space and allow you to take your time.
- • Take a second opinion from a friend or well-wisher to read the emails you receive - a neutral observer can spot warning signs you missed.
- • Stop communicating with anyone who pressures you for personal information or attempts in any way to trick you into revealing it.
- • Always ask for a photo to the interacting Member that will give you a good idea of the person's appearance, which may prove helpful in achieving a gut feeling.
- • You can use the Photo Request option on SKPFamily.com. Since SKPFamily.com offers free scanning & upload services to its Members, there's no reason for a Member shouldn't be able to provide you a photo.
- • In fact, it's best to view several images of a Member in various settings: casual, formal, indoors and outdoors. If all you hear are excuses about why you can't see a photo, consider his / her profile something to hide.
- • A phone call can reveal much about a Member's communication and social skills. Consider your security and do not reveal your personal phone number to a strange Member.
- • Use a pre paid mobile phone number or use local telephone blocking techniques to prevent your phone number from appearing in Caller ID. Only furnish your phone number when you feel completely comfortable and have some background information on the other Member.
- • If any Member gives you a phone number with a strange area code, check it out to make sure it's not a charge number before you make the call.
- • Confirm that you are in control when it comes to taking an online relationship offline with a Member.
- • Even if you decide to arrange a meeting, you always have the right to change your mind. It's possible that your decision to keep the relationship at the anonymous level is based on an instinct that you can't logically explain. Trust yourself. Go with your instincts.
- • In the case of first face to face meeting, always prefer to meet a Member offline with both the families except you trust the Member enough to meet alone. In the case of meeting him / her alone, always tell a friend or your family where you are going and when you will return back.
- • In case you do decide to meet him/her alone leave the name, address and telephone number of the person you are going to meet with your friend or family member. Take a cellular phone along with you.
- • Always choose a public place (such as a restaurant / cafe) to meet a Member face to face at a time when many people are around and ensure your own transportation to and fro.
- • Ask a lot of questions and watch for inconsistencies. This will help you detect liars & cons, and it will help you find out if you're compatible.
- • Pay attention to displays of anger, intense frustration or attempts to pressure or control you. Acting in a resentful manner, making demeaning or disrespectful comments, or any physically inappropriate behaviour are all warning signs.
- • Involve your family or your close friends in your search for a life partner and do not take a decision unilaterally.
- • Remember a genuine Member or his representative of family members will not ask you for money in any circumstance. If a Member or anyone from his part asks you for money, use common sense and never give in to such requests.
- • Don't include your personal contact information like name, email address, home address, telephone numbers, place of work or any other identifying personal information while you interact with another member/s initially.
- • Don't send contact information until you ensure yourself that this is someone you can trust. Nothing wrong to take more time to think about it.
- • Always avoid misleading or misguiding messages or information shared by another member/s.
- • Don't use signature lines in your emails that include your phone numbers and addresses.
- • Don't use your regular or official email id for communicating with a person you don't know well.
- • Never obliged to meet a Member offline without your instinct.
- • Do not go to a secluded place or a movie alone at the first meeting.
- • Never prefer to meet a Member at your unknown place or place of his / her pressure.
- • Never arrange for your prospective match to pick you up or drop you at home, until you would be meeting him / her for during the finalization stage of tying your node.
- • Be cautious in the below reactions
of any Member specially if it is without an acceptable explanation:
- o Provides inconsistent information about age, interests, appearance, marital status, profession, employment, etc.,
- o Fails to provide direct answers to direct questions,
- o Appears significantly different in person from his or her online persona,
- o Never introduces you to friends, professional associates or family members.
- • Take all the time you need to decide on a trustworthy person and pay careful attention along the way. Be responsible about romance, and don't fall for the oldest con tricks of people who shower love and affection at the first instance and disappear later.
- • Don't become prematurely close to someone, even if that intimacy only occurs online.
However, in ensuring your safety & privacy, we're limited to actions that are within our control. Therefore, it is necessary for you to exercise some simple precautions for your privacy & for a safe and secure experience. Here are some simple guidelines SKPFamily.com Members are strongly advised to follow to protect their privacy in the forms of Dos and Don’ts.
Using your own good judgment is your best bet because ultimately you are responsible for your personal experience. Trust your instincts and then move ahead with the right person!
If you do have an unpleasant experience you can always report it to the SKPFamily.com Administrators.
SKPFamily.com will endeavour to provide all possible assistance to the Gujarat Police (Cyber Crime Investigation Cell) or any other statutory investigation agency to tackle fraudulent users of SKPFamily.com, on being specifically instructed by the said authorities to do so.
To report fraud or misuse, write to us giving full details of your case.